Enter Information In Planner
Carrying Planner Everywhere Possible
Keep Planner In Safe Place
Conduct Daily Planning Session.
Your parenting time schedule should fulfill the physical, emotional, and social needs of your child.
You should include a parenting plan that incorporates the ideas of both parents for workable ease and low conflicts.
You should include schedule provisions and rules to help your parenting time schedule run more smoothly.
Your parenting time schedule must comply with your state custody guidelines or the court will not accept it.
- 50/50 SCHEDULES
- 60/40 SCHEDULES
- 70/30 SCHEDULES
- 80/20 SCHEDULES
- SUMMER BREAK SCHEDULES
- VACATION SCHEDULES
50/50 schedules are joint parenting time schedules that divide the child's time equally between both parents and allow the child to be consistently cared for by both parents.
60/40 schedules give one parent 60% of the time with the child and the other parent 40%. These schedules are used with shared custody because both parents have significant time with the children.
70/30 schedules give one parent 70% of the time with the child and the other parent 30%. These schedules allow a child to have a home base with one parent but still spend time with the other parent.
80/20 schedules are usually sole custody schedules where the child lives with one parent 80% of the time and visits the other parent 20% of the time.
A summer break schedule is when you have a different residential schedule during part of the year. Usually, parents adopt a different residential schedule when their child is out of school for summer break or for other longer breaks during the year. To make this schedule, you come up with a new residential schedule that applies for a certain amount of time. You then decide on the start and end dates for the different schedule and the schedule changes during that time.
The holiday schedule shows where the children spend holidays and special occasions. The holiday schedule has priority over the residential schedule. This means that if a parent usually has the child for a weekend, but the weekend is a holiday and the other parent is scheduled for that holiday, the parent scheduled for holiday time has the child.